Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Twitter an introduction

What an intrusion into my life and of personal space. At this stage Twitter is not for me. I dont really care to know the intricate details of someones day to day living. If I did then I would rather pick up the phone (land or cell) and ring to actually speak to the person, or text them as I usually have my phone on me.
I think there is more to life than being stuck infront of a computer or glued to a piece of technology.
Hey, I'm one who, with great intentions, takes out DVD's to watch and never finds the time to sit still to do this. I hardly ever watch TV.So I am not supposing I would jump at the chance to be addicted to Twitter.
Twitter almost seems like a digital stalker. One that sits in your back pocket and tweets your bum! chum! to find out what you are up to. Who wants that!!?? Not me-I might be misbehaving and have to stop!! Ha Ha. Though it is a great way to share information and get feedback from others it you want this. Each to their own.

I looked at a couple of the twitter links mentioned. JohnKeyspm had website links to various interviews. These were good as they had both the visual and audio way of transferring the message- thats if you are into John Keys PM. (Of which I am NOT)
One of the other links I viewed was the 'grabaseat'. Of which I have personality never used but if I was into traveling around I think this would be a great was to keep up with the advertising and promtion of flight bargins.
Many of the twitter sites shared information, promoted their goods or events and in the polictical sense of John Keys' twitter, promoted himself for public viewing.

No comments: