Wednesday, July 30, 2008

#9 Technical Technorati- share your thoughts

Unfortunatley I was unable to access the Technorati videocast tour. If anyone can offer suggestions on where I may have gone wrong, I'd appreciate that.
The website looks good. I thought it was great that it orders the blogposts by the number of 'fans' , with the most popular being at the top of the listings, showing the most popular 100 blogposts by fans or authority. Clearly layed out with the new additions of postings in a separate section. The top searches was useful. Thought that the number would have been rounded to say 20 listings.
I liked that the site shows the related tags, but this was inconsistent with the entries in the 'Top seaches' section.
It was good to be able to click directly on the related tags and access this information from the blogs with the same tags.

I hope others have enjoyed finding out about this format of social networking and information sourcing.

No comments: