Monday, July 28, 2008

#8 Food for thought- del.icio.us

Delicious seems to be a good social bookmarking website. I found the "help' options very handy for finding information out about the website so i do recomend this to others to look at. It really does help with understanding what the website is about. I couldnt grasp the tag options on the right hand side of the screen, twhat they really did, so I would love to have some feedback on this. I found some very interesting article in the list of library blogs provided that i would mind having RSS connections to. This part I thought could be very useful for sharing ideas with others in the profession. It was useful to find the number of times an entry had been saved by another person. Woulc this be an indication that the blog was a good site?! I wonder. It would certainly make me go into the 'most saved' links first.

No comments: