Sunday, August 24, 2008

#14 Library thing

My librarything catalogue link is http://www.librarything.com/profile/daisy-lilly

I really like the idea of connecting to others who have the same reading interests as me. This way I can look at their selection of books with the chance of finding books I may be interested in that I didnt know about. I think its a great way to rate books and customising my own reading tastes. A very useful tool indeed and its all free! A bargin in this current economic climate. Great to tag your books and explore others' tags. A super social book cataloging website.

The Zeitgeist overview is a great option that shows the most popular reviewed items,top books and top rated authors.The top 75 tags is great. From the being nosey perspective you can view what others are interested in

No comments: